Friday 11 November 2011

Oh my - I won a competition!

So a little while ago I entered a competition to design an iphone cover for the Redbubble website. The brief was to remember the time before mobile phones. When everyone kept a notepad and pen beside the phone and doodled weird things while talking on the phone.
Anyway to cut a long story short I won :)
This is the design;

And here's a link to the site;
http://www.redbubble.com/people/redbubble/journal/8033752-iphone-case-design-champions

The prize is 4 iphone cases made up in the design, $200 to spend on the site, and most excitingly, a Wacom inkling!! I'm super excited to get my hands on it.

I have to thank all the folks that took the trouble to vote for me - I wouldn't have even been in the running if it wasn't for them xxxx

As for the vouchers, the first thing I'm probably gonna get is a hoodie of this :)
http://www.redbubble.com/people/inkypete/works/2441121-steampunk-t-shirt-peregrine-1?p=t-shirt

Oh lastly, Redbubble have been in touch and apparently the Chicago Tribune want to do a piece about the competition and a little bit about me O.O
So I'll post that as and when it happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment